The Formlabs Form 2 is a 3D printer that uses SLA (stereolithography) technology to reconstruct geometric 3D files into a solid model. Powered by a 250 mW UV laser, models can be printed with resolution down to 25-50 microns, depending on the resin. Most prints take several hours. Maximum build size is 5.7 x 5.7 x 6.9 inches
- Download the PreForm slicer program
- Select Formlabs 2 virtual printer.
- Open your file (.obj or .stl)
- Choose the resin type (white, black, gray or clear V4).
- Set the layer resolution.
- Add supports with the magic wand (one click print) or the supports button.
- Save as Preform job (*.form)