Due to the ongoing situation, many microscopy-related vendors are providing additional free resources to aid in teleworking. These resources include educational webinars and temporary software licenses. Below is a list of the resources related to KPIF’s instruments and software.
- Learn more about the capabilities of our new Zeiss confocal and download a Zen (Zeiss) software temporary license for image processing.
- Register for Imaris training webinars and temporary license, a program available in the KPIF for 3D image visualization.
- Request a temporary license for Huygens, a program available in the KPIF for deconvolution/image restoration.
- Analyze EDS data at home using a temporary licence for Aztec software.
- Oxford Instruments is offering a Nanoanalysis Webinar Library covering a variety of EM and EDS-related topics, with webinars you can watch on demand.
Zeiss is also offering an exciting portal of free webinars for users to learn about all different types of microscopy, its applications, technologies, imaging methods, and new developments. Register for free access to Microscopy Insights!